Are your reimbursements poor because you haven't kept up with the
medical marketplace? Third party payers don't hesitate informing your
patients that you've exceeded their UCRs... but have your patients ever
been told that the doctor is undercharging? Do you have the resources to
negotiate contracts with managed care firms (HMOs & PPOs)? Knowing
what others charge and what insurance carriers may allow is necessary for the success of your practice. Information is your best resource in today's competitive marketplace. Since 1983, the PFR has been used by providers, payers, and consultants nationwide for it?s valuable coding and fee information.
- Provides Updated 50th (median), 75th, & 90th Percentiles in U.S.
Dollars. The PFR is the original and most recognized fee guide on the
- Over 7,000 CPT®Codes - including fee information for New CPT Codes
- Medicare RBRVS & Global Fee Periods
- Thousands of CPT Coding & Billing Tips, Hints, Alerts, Warnings, and Trapsas
- Fees for All U.S. Zipcode Prefixes.
- Official 2016 CPT Full Descriptions
- Excellent for Negotiating Managed Care Contracts
- Helps Review, Fine-Tune, or Design a Fee schedule.
- An Essential Tool for Practice Management
- 100% Money Back Guarantee