Protect the Health and Saftey of your Dental Team
- The four levels of coding compliance.
- Why compliance can be painful.
- Surviving an audit: the importance of good records and documentation.
- Why the insurance companies "march to a different drummer."
- The insurance-independent practice.
- Five easy steps to clean up your coding and reduce coding errors.
- The "f" (fraud) word.
- The importance of using the current and correct CDT codes.
Coding With Confidence: The "Go-To" Dental Insurance Guide (CDT 2013 Edition)
Spiral, 8 1/2" x 11"
Author: Charles Blair, DDS
Available Date: Immediate